Please check if your product was damaged in transit, let us know within 24 hours of delivery. Call us: (02) 8880 9856
1. All customers must contact us via email with receipt in relation to any returns.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee if the product the order was placed incorrectly.
This fee is charged by the manufacturer's and it is out of our hands.
2. We are not responsible for any return postage cost for any warranty claim under our company's policy. Should you have any issues you would like to raise with us, please feel free to contact us at any time. If we received an item without an email notification, a return will not be processed.
3. Upon receipt of the item and completion of our inspection, a refund or replacement may be processed. If the order is found to be defective, we can either grant a Hassle-Free full refund (Credit or bank transfer), or a replacement with no additional cost.
Our warranty does not apply to products that have been the issue, modified, repaired or abused by anyone. Bathroom Factory Warehouse reserves the right as the final authority on whether the products should be replaced or refunded.
4. Please inspect all goods before accepting and or signing for them, otherwise claims for damages maybe rejected by the freight company or the product manufacturer.
5. Please inspect all goods before installation, note that if the product is installed any claim for damages will be rejected as the item(s) could be damaged by your trades.
All our items are checked for damage and missing parts prior to delivery. They are sent out in good and brand new condition. It is important to thoroughly check your goods upon delivery and to notify us within 24 hours of receiving the order. Evidence of damage will be required i.e. photographs.
No claim or responsibility will be accepted after 24 hours as our shipping company can not guarantee any damage wasn't caused on your site or by any tradesmen that may be installing your goods. The shipping provider's insurance will only accept claims within the 24 hour period of receiving the goods, otherwise the Customer is deemed to have accepted the Goods and liability for the Goods.