Terms & Conditions
Bathroom Factory Warehouse highly recommends all customers read and understand terms and conditions prior to any purchase.
All purchases constitute an agreement that the buyer will adhere to the terms and conditions set out on this page. By purchasing, the customer enters into a legally binding contract with BFW, whereupon they have agreed to all terms and conditions set by BFW.
The products provided by BFW are only available for sale to persons who can enter legally binding contracts and as such are not available to persons under the age of 18 and/or any other persons who are legally prohibited from entering binding contracts.
The Australian Consumer Law exists to provide Consumers with Consumer Rights & Guarantees when purchasing products. Bathroom Factory Warehouse abides by these rights and guarantees and will seek to uphold these where possible.
QUOTATION & PURCHASE POLICY
- Quotes provided by Bathroom Factory Warehouse are valid for a period of up to two weeks or 14 days from the date of the last issue.
- Prices are subject to supplier and manufacturer availability and pricing. If the customer wishes to purchase products after the expiration date of the quote, a new quote may be required with updated pricing.
- If you wish to change the items in your quote, we will issue you an amended quote to which pricing may be subject to change as per manufacturer and supplier pricing.
- The acceptance of a quote by the customer constitutes an agreement to purchase the products at the quoted price within the validity period.
- Bathroom Factory Warehouse is not responsible for any losses incurred by the customer as a result of relying on an expired quote.
- All quotes are subject to the terms and conditions stated within the quote and any applicable contract or agreement.
- Full payment is required upfront at the time of order as BFW does not take deposits or part payments. Accepted forms of payment are;
- This is the preferred form of payment as compared to bank transfers.
- In the event you need to do a bank transfer, BFW will need to confirm the funds have landed before the order is confirmed.
CANCELLATION & RETURN POLICY
- If you change your mind regarding a purchase, BFW is not obligated to accept the return and refund. These change of mind returns will not be accepted without the express approval of BFW.
- It is up to the discretion of BFW in order to remedy any and all change of mind purchases. For custom cut/made goods, no returns will be accepted.
- Any returns must be made within 30 days and the goods must be returned in;
- Original packaging
- Resellable condition
- Returns, refunds and/or exchanges are not available for the following products and will be rejected:
- Custom Cut Grates
- Stone Benchtops
- ADP/Timberline vanities
- ADP/Timberline Mirrored Cabinets
Please note that these exclusions are not applicable for items that are defective or have a manufacturer's fault.
- A Return Authority Form (RAF) must be completed and issued by Bathroom Factory Warehouse before any return has been organised by the customer. This will be completed by our after sales department (email@example.com). The RAF is required to be signed by the customer and returned to the after sales department before the return of goods. The RAF is available in PDF format here.
- Items returned to BFW via courier must be sent with tracking details provided to BFW within 7 days of when the RAF was issued and accepted. Return Authority Forms are available in PDF format here.
- While we strive to make sure the information on our website is accurate and up to date, there may be times when product information is incorrect or has discrepancies. This is due to ever changing prices and stock levels provided by suppliers and manufacturers. Please note the information provided on our website is subject to change and under no guarantees to its accuracy, as subject to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
- Please note that BFW are not tradespersons and therefore cannot and do not offer advice as to the suitability of a product for your needs. We will not be liable for any errors with choice of product and measurements. Please consult a licensed tradesperson before the purchase of goods.
BFW reserves the right to cancel any order where after order confirmation;
(a) BFW becomes aware of out of stock or backordered goods:
In this event, you will be contacted by our team as soon as possible with approximate estimated times of arrival for new stock and/or suitable replacement options to consider.
(b) There is a discrepancy with product description and/or pricing:
In this event, you will be contacted by our team in order to find a suitable replacement option before the order is cancelled.
(c) The order is flagged by our system as fraudulent or highly suspicious:
In this event, you will be contacted by our team in order to find a suitable resolution.
REFUNDS AND EXCHANGE POLICY
- All returned items are subject to a 25% restocking fee as charged as a handling fee by Bathroom Factory Warehouse suppliers. Customers who opt instead for a store credit will have their restocking fee reduced to 10% and will receive store credit for 10% of the final cost price.
- For change of mind returns, customers will be required to return the goods themselves or they may be subject to any costs that BFW incur as a result of handling the cancellation and return of the goods. [i.e. Transport and Handling costs]
- For refunds and exchanges, proof of purchase such as a receipt or invoice will be required. Refunds are processed to the original form of payment.
(a) In the event the refunds cannot be processed, the team at BFW will contact you in order to find alternative forms of payment.
- If BFW has notified you of a fault or defect with a product prior to purchase, those goods are no longer returnable or refundable.
- Delivery fees after the delivery has been made are non refundable.
- Exchanges do not carry a restocking fee and can only be approved for products within the same product category. For example, exchanging a vanity for a vanity. Exchanges from products not within the same product category will be denied.
PICK UP AND DELIVERY POLICY
- Collection by the customer will be at one of the BFW premises or as requested by the customer from suppliers accordingly. If the customer has not collected goods from Bathroom Factory Warehouse or suppliers after 10 business days of any nominated pick-up date, the customer must pay all storage costs which will be determined by the time frame.
- Failure to collect goods from our warehouse within 30 days without prior arrangement with BFW will result in the order being classified as abandoned goods. BFW will then treat it as a cancellation and refund the amount of the order minus the 25% restocking fee immediately.
- BFW warehouses are not open on weekends and as such, pickup and delivery options are only available on weekdays and within opening hours.
- Delivery fees are charged on the basis of location and delivery amount. BFW delivery fees are based on ground floor level to the front of the property. As such our delivery drivers will not enter your property. Please ensure you have a safe space to leave products.
- Our third party courier services and contractors deliver curbside and will not enter your property. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are adequately prepared to receive the goods on the agreed date of delivery.
- While BFW aims to provide on time delivery, due to the nature of courier services and shipments, delivery times may vary and are subject to change. We are unable to accept any liability for any delay that is beyond our control.
- If your item is available at the time of order, we will aim to have it processed and delivered to you within standard delivery times. You will receive an email confirmation once the package is scanned and picked up.
- It is the customers responsibility to be home for their shipment. If there is no one present and you have not advised the delivery driver to leave the goods in a safe place, the goods will be then returned to our warehouse for re-delivery. Any re-deliveries and adjustments will incur a re-delivery fee which will be charged by the courier company.
- If the customer has advised to leave the goods in a safe place, it is then no longer the liability of BFW. The goods will not be eligible for refunds, returns or replacements as it cannot be determined when the damages have been caused.
- Once the shipment has been delivered it will become the customer’s responsibility and BFW will not be liable for any caused after delivery of goods.
- BFW requires the customer to inspect all received goods within a 24 hour period from the point of receival and immediately report any damage, defects or issues with the product/s. This must be done prior to installation of goods.
- Please note that if the shipping address is incorrectly input by the customer, it is not our responsibility if the goods are sent to the wrong location.
- Ensure that the delivery driver or courier service is aware of any difficulties, ie. terrain, that may hinder the delivery as if the delivery is deemed unsafe, the driver will return with the goods and you will be liable for a re-delivery cost.
- All third-party pick-ups by couriers - Customers need to fill in and return a “Third-Party Pick-Up Authorisation Form” (TPPAF) prior to their courier collecting. No pick-ups by third parties will be actioned without a form. Forms need to be returned to (firstname.lastname@example.org).