The stylish Amazon Back to Wall Toilet Suite will be a great addition to your bathroom or powder room. Tornado flush is a superior flushing system that gives a quieter and more thorough flush every time. Soft closing seat.
- Model: CJ-TS1-AMAZ
- A modern designer toilet suite with quality R & T cistern internals
- Tornado flush is a superior flushing system that gives a quieter and more thorough flush every time
- Quality R&T flush valves
- Glazed tornado rim and trap for easy cleaning and hygiene control
- Minimal lines and gaps makes this toilet easy to wipe down with a cloth and keep clean
- No gaps behind the toilet, means little place for dust and grime to hide
- Soft closing seat keeps the peace in the middle of the night as the seat gently eases shut
- Optional S trap pan connection bend available for floor outlet range 180-250mm (ordered separately)
Nano Glaze Technology - High quality anti-bacterial and ultra-hygienic coating that is added to the surface of the toilet during the manufacturing process. NGT helps prevent the build-up of nasty germs and bacteria by sealing the tiny pin holes on the surface of the toilet creating a cleaner and healthier toilet and bathroom space for you and your family.
Vortex Flushing System - Offers maximum flushing performance while being environmentally friendly with minimum water usage. The design of the bowl propels the water forward and creates a strong flushing system, a vortex swirl that effectively cleans the entire bowl interior, preventing waste and deposits from building up.
- WELS 4 star rated
- Dual flush, 4.5/3L (3.3L average flush)
- WELS Registration Number: L05386
- All Cee Jay toilet pans, cisterns and components are Watermark Certified
- This toilet suite has a Universal Trap, compatible with either an S or P Trap waste outlet.
- Check if your current toilet goes out through the floor (S Trap) or into the wall (P Trap).
- You will need to check the "Set Out" measurement of your trap to make sure it will fit:
- S Trap - Measure the distance between the wall and the centre of the waste outlet in the floor.
- P Trap - Measure the distance between the floor and the centre of the waster outlet in the wall.
- If you have any questions please double check with your plumber/builder or contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.