Hotwire Heating mats are high-quality heating mats with a single cold tail. The heating cable is evenly pre-spaced on self-adhesive fiberglass mesh.
The system provides an invisible, comfortable, fast, dust-free, quiet, and energy-saving floor heating solution. The element is only 3.6mm thick. It is ideal for both new floor construction and retrofits in existing buildings.
Some of the advantages are,
The Single cold tail and pressure-sensitive adhesive mesh allow for a simple and speedy set-up.
Hotwire warrants that all of our Heatings mats are free from defects in material and workmanship in their manufacture, they are all carefully tested including resistance measurement and 1500V insulation test (high voltage test) before their shipment and are well packed to avoid damage during their transit. We offer a 10-year guarantee on the heating elements.
- Coverage: 3 Sqm
- Operation Voltage: 220-240V~
- Cable construction: Round, twin conductor with 360° screen, one cold lead
- Output: 150/sqm @230V ~
- Cable thickness: 3.6mm
- Conductor Insulation: FEP - Max. temperature 205°C
- Outer Sheath: PVC - Max. temperature 105°C
- Screen: 100% coverage; alu-foil
- Cold Lead: 2.5m, earthed
- Min. installation temperature: -5°C
- Bending radius: 25mm
- IP Class: IPX7
Shipping & Pick up
If your item is available at the time of order, we will aim to have it processed and delivered to you within 5-10 business days for metropolitan areas and 7-15 business days for more rural areas of Australia, You will receive an email confirmation once the package is scanned and picked up.
It is your responsibility to be home for your shipment any re-deliveries/adjustments will incur a re-delivery fee which will be charged by the courier company, once the shipment has been delivered it will become your responsibility.
Once you have entered your address into the checkout please select the shipping option which relates to your suburb/town or region.
If you have any questions feel free to message/call us directly.
Please note that if the incorrect shipping is selected then we have the right to refund your order if the required payment is not met.
Local Pick Up
Local pick up is available at our Wetherill Park at 8/31 Elizabeth Street Wetherill Park, NSW 2154.
Please allow at least 1-5 business days for your order to be available for pick up, one of our lovely team members will give you a call to notify your order is ready for pick up.
Note that once the warehouse team has sent you a notification the order MUST be picked up/collected within 10 business days. Once the order has fulfilled the goods are thereby your property and responsibility is yours. Any damages incurred will no longer be covered by our insurance policy.
Note that if the goods are ready for pick up and you've been notified by the warehouse team any cancellation on bulky goods thereafter will be subject to a 20% restocking fee as this fee is charged by our manufacturers.
Returns & Refunds
Please check if your product was damaged in transit, let us know within 24 hours of delivery. Call us: (02) 8880 9856
1. All customers must contact us via email with receipt in relation to any returns.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee if the order was placed incorrectly.
This fee is charged by the manufacturer's and it is out of our hands.
2. We are not responsible for any return postage cost for any warranty claim under our company's policy. Should you have any issues you would like to raise with us, please feel free to contact us at any time. If we received an item without an email notification, a return will not be processed.
3. Upon receipt of the item and completion of our inspection, a refund or replacement may be processed. If the order is found to be defective, we can either grant a Hassle-Free full refund (Credit or bank transfer), or a replacement with no additional cost.
Our warranty does not apply to products that have been the issue, modified, repaired or abused by anyone. Bathroom Factory Warehouse reserves the right as the final authority on whether the products should be replaced or refunded.
4. Please inspect all goods before accepting and or signing for them, otherwise claims for damages maybe rejected by the freight company or the product manufacturer.
5. Please inspect all goods before installation, note that if the product is installed any claim for damages will be rejected as the item(s) could be damaged by your trades.