Hotwire Heating mats are high-quality heating mats with a single cold tail. The heating cable is evenly pre-spaced on self-adhesive fiberglass mesh.
The system provides an invisible, comfortable, fast, dust-free, quiet, and energy-saving floor heating solution. The element is only 3.6mm thick. It is ideal for both new floor construction and retrofits in existing buildings.
Some of the advantages are,
The Single cold tail and pressure-sensitive adhesive mesh allow for a simple and speedy set-up.
Hotwire warrants that all of our Heating mats are free from defects in material and workmanship in their manufacture, they are all carefully tested including resistance measurement and 1500V insulation test (high voltage test) before their shipment and are well packed to avoid damage during their transit. We offer a 10-year guarantee on the heating elements.
- Available Coverage: 3.5 Sqm, 10 Sqm, 9 Sqm, 8 Sqm, 7 Sqm, 6 Sqm, 5 Sqm, 4 Sqm, 3 Sqm, 2.5 Sqm, 2 Sqm
- Available Watts: 525 W, 1500 W, 1350 W, 1200 W, 1050 W, 900 W, 750 W, 600 W, 450 W, 375 W, 300 W
- Operation Voltage: 220-240V~
- Cable construction: Round, twin conductor with 360° screen, one cold lead
- Output: 150/sqm @230V ~
- Cable thickness: 3.6mm
- Conductor Insulation: FEP - Max. temperature 205°C
- Outer Sheath: PVC - Max. temperature 105°C
- Screen: 100% coverage; alu-foil
- Cold Lead: 2.5m, earthed
- Min. installation temperature: -5°C
- Bending radius: 25mm
- IP Class: IPX7
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.