This versatile tap comes with two spouts - a 360 degrees swivel and a pull-out spray - so that there isn't a queue lining up to use it. The spout is made of brass and the tap body is contrasted from solid brass and finished with a beautiful polish chrome look that will look perfect in any modern kitchen. The flexible hose is easy to pull out, quite like those found in 5-star restaurants this tap is highly efficient meaning you won't wastewater.
- Model: AP-CH1009.KM
- Dimension: 660 x 245 x 52 mm
- A sleek modern kitchen fixture
- Solid brass fitting with classy polished chrome plating
- 360 swivel spout for multipurpose use
- A flexible hose with a brass nozzle can be pulled out and used
- Inbuilt aerator for cleaner and softer water flow
- Single lever that controls the hot and cold water flow
- Australian standards
- Easy to install
- Suited for a modern home or restaurant use
- Instantly improves the look of your kitchen ideal for an inexpensive mini makeover
- Certification: Australian WELLS Approve - Licence No: 1752
- Reg No: T32061
- Star Rating: 6 Star
- Water Consumption: 4L/Min.
- 1 x Tap
- 2 x Hoses
- 1 x Set of mounting accessories (already installed)
- Please leave the bottom main switch completely shut off if the tap is not in use, constant water pressure might cause the damage of the hose and spray if the main switch is left on all the time.
Shipping & Pick up
If your item is available at the time of order, we will aim to have it processed and delivered to you within 5-10 business days for metropolitan areas and 7-15 business days for more rural areas of Australia. You will receive an email confirmation once the package is scanned and picked up.
(Unfortunately, due to the unforeseeable delays with the current supply chain these delivery times may be delayed)
It is thew customers responsibility to be home for their shipment. Any re-deliveries/adjustments will incur a re-delivery fee which will be charged by the courier company. Once the shipment has been delivered it will become the customer’s responsibility.
All of our items are checked for damage and missing parts prior to delivery. They are sent out in good and brand-new condition. It is important to thoroughly check your goods upon delivery and to notify us within 24 hours of receiving the order. Evidence of damage will be required i.e. photographs.
No claim or responsibility will be accepted after 24-hours as our shipping company cannot guarantee any damage wasn't caused on your site or by any tradesmen that may be installing your goods. The shipping provider's insurance will only accept claims within the 24-hour period of receiving the goods, otherwise the Customer is deemed to have accepted the Goods and liability for the Goods.
Please note that if the shipping address is incorrectly inputted by the customer, it is not our responsibility if the goods are sent to the wrong location.
Local Pick Up
Local pick up is available at our fulfillment centres. Please check out contact us page for a list of centres in your state.
Please allow at least 1-5 business days for your order to be available for pick up. One of our lovely team members will give you a call to notify your order is ready for pick up.
Note that once the warehouse team has sent you a notification, the order MUST be picked up/collected within 10 business days. Once the order has been fulfilled, the goods are thereby your property and all responsibility is yours. Any damages incurred will no longer be covered by our insurance policy.
Note that if the goods are ready for pick up and you've been notified by the warehouse team, any cancellation on bulky goods thereafter will be subject to a 20% restocking fee as this fee is charged by our manufacturers.
Returns & Refunds
Returns or Exchanges
1. All returns, or exchanges must be made within 30 days of receiving the product, otherwise the customer is deemed to have accepted the goods and liability for such goods. (the goods must be in their original packaging and condition, otherwise we will not be able to refund)
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee if the order was placed incorrectly or for change of mind.
NO returns, or exchanges for custom goods will be accepted. This includes but is not limited to special orders, custom made vanities, custom cut stone tops, custom cut wastes and grate drains. It is up to the customer to ensure measurements and specifications are correct before placing the order.
2. The goods must be still boxed and not open in the condition you received them, you may return them within 30 days for a refund minus the 20% restocking fee, original shipping cost and the return shipping fee to cover the cost of the return.
Due to the size and risk of our goods being damaged all goods must be sent back in it's original packaging. We cannot accept goods that do not have their original packaging or the packaging is damaged which includes the delivery skid or pallet.
To avoid return fees you can also drop the goods off to our distribution centres.
3. Please inspect all goods before accepting and or signing for them within 24 hours of delivery, otherwise claims for damages will be rejected by the freight company or the product manufacturer.
4. Please inspect all goods before installation, note that if the product is installed any claim damages will be rejected.
Damaged Goods By Freight Or Couriers
All of our items are checked for damages and missing parts prior to delivery. It is important to thoroughly check your goods upon delivery and to notify us within 24 hours of receiving the order if there are any issues or damages. Evidence of damage/s will be required i.e. photographs and videos.
No claim or responsibility will be accepted after 24 hours of delivery as we cannot guarantee damage was not done on your site or by any tradesmen that may have been installing your goods.
The shipping provider's insurance will only accept claims within the 24 hour period of receiving the goods, otherwise the Customer is deemed to have accepted the Goods and liability for the Goods.
BFW Disclaimer of Liability:
Whilst our team at Bathroom Factory Warehouse strive to make our best efforts to obtain and provide accurate and effective information, occasionally the product information provided from our suppliers may be incorrect. Please note that the information displayed on this website is conditional to change and is provided without assurances or guarantees as to its accuracy subject to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.